SkeduleX respects your privacy. The protection of your information is important to us.
Personal information is specific, identifiable information about an identifiable person. Personal information includes information that relates to personal characteristics (gender, age, home address, telephone number, family status, health history, health conditions, health services received). Personal information is distinct from business related information, such as an individual’s business address, telephone number or email, or aggregated information which cannot be associated with a specific individual. Business related information is not protected by privacy legislation
Collecting Personal Information and Service data
SkeduleX may collect personal information from your use of our websites, online forms and programs and offline interactions with us, such as:
• User preferences you select when you register with us to access any of our services.
• Information provided to us by a third party
• Event, conference and trade show participation
• Contact, transactional and payment information
• Program configuration and customization process
Use of our Website
In addition, if you choose to access one of our resource(s) or service, we may require that you provide us with some Personal Information and business related information that would allow us to understand, process your request and contact you.
Use of Personal Information
Our primary purpose for collecting personal information is to provide support to our clients, such as:
I. To process your requests and transactions
II. To provide support or other services to you, such as product alerts and updates
III. To contact you about services or events that might be of interest to you
IV. To enhance your Web user experience.
V. To provide you with product updates and alerts.
VI. To enhance our marketing activities.
VII. To comply with legal requirements
SkeduleX may make such information available to its authorized personnel and third party service providers in accordance with PHIPA and FIPPA. These providers are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of shared information and the privacy of individuals. We may also disclose personal information to meet our regulatory obligations. Certain regulatory or government agencies (Canada Customs and Revenue Agency, Privacy Commissioner, Human Rights Commission, PIPEDA, PHIPA) may have the authority to access our files and interview our staff as part of their mandates. In other cases, we may disclose Personal Information with your consent including referrals, testimonials, information or sharing programs.
Personal information shall be used only by authorized personnel for the purpose for which it was collected. We do not share, sell, swap any of your personal details with anyone.
SkeduleX may use a third-party list to communicate information about products and services to potential clients. These lists include users eligible under applicable law to receive marketing emails and are maintained by third parties. Recipients are provided with an opt out option. You may contact us directly by sending an email to our Privacy Officer at privacy@SkeduleX.com
Protecting Your Personal Information
SkeduleX takes all reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information, whether the information is stored electronically, printed or otherwise. We have taken the following steps:
• Restrict access to personal information to employees or third party contractors on a need to know basis. All personal information within SkeduleX’s custody is secured under the provisions of PIPEDA and PHIPA.
• Protect Electronic databases in accordance with industry standards defined by the Personal Health Information Protection Act, S.O. 2004, c.3, Schedule A, as amended (“PHIPA”) of Ontario. Your information passes through a secure server using 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology or better.
• Electronic hardware are stored in a secured facilities. Our computers are password-protected. Transfer of confidential information are done via Secure File Transfer.
• Paper information is either under supervision or stored in a secured area. Documents containing personal information are labeled ‘Confidential’ and are securely stored.
• SkeduleX may employ external consultants and agencies to perform services on its behalf, and who may have limited access to personal information that we have collected. These consultants and agencies must enter into privacy agreements with us. A copy of this agreement is available upon request.
Retention and Destruction of Personal Information
We may be required to retain personal information for various reasons. All personal Information will be disposed of in a manner that is secure and respectful of your privacy. Electronic and printed Personal Information are deleted or shredded after use, or at the earliest opportunity.
Access to Personal Information
With limited exceptions set out in PIPEDA, you may access any personal information that we collect from you. If we are unable to meet your request, we will inform you within 30 days and provide reason(s) why we are unable to meet your request. We do reserve the right to charge a fee to fulfill this request.
You may update your profile and related personal information shared with us at any time. To update your information, please login, click on “update my profile” and follow the prompts. If you have a question about your account or are having trouble accessing your account, see the FAQ on “Help with my Account”.
Security and Breach
We have in place administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. In addition, we use standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data, including secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
In the event that your personal information is compromised and applicable law requires notification, SkeduleX will notify you of the breach and the applicable authorities within a reasonable time. SkeduleX will also indicate steps taken to rectify the breach and restore the integrity of the data system.
If you have any questions or concerns with respect to our privacy practices, please do not hesitate to contact our Privacy Officer, Varman Cholan. Should you wish to make a complaint about our privacy practices, please write to our Privacy Officer. He will acknowledge receipt of your complaint; ensure that it is investigated promptly and provide you with a written response.
SkeduleX Case Management
3-66 Bullock Drive
We may update this policy to reflect changes to technology, the sector, and our information practices. Please review this page for the latest update on our privacy practices.
Date updated: January 2, 2018